Friday, November 16, 2012

Sundance video


{Or watch it on YouTube here}
Did you know that Sundance Ski Resort put in a new lift?  
Watch this cool video which gives you more information about
 this wonderful new addition for faster and more efficient skiing.
The talented Wesley Johnson  put this video together.
He is pretty amazing...thanks Wes.
{Dr. L, I know you don't read my blog, but please come up and ski with us!
-------PS. I read this post today and laughed.---------}
* * * * * * * * * * *
Happy WEEKEND!
*Don't forget tonight is the Riverwoods Christmas lighting
*Have you heard of Provo Eats?  
Restaurant ordering and delivery service.
They pick up your food so you don't have to.
Forget something from the grocery store? No Problem.
 Order online from any restaurant they work with or call
to order from any restaurant in the area period.
I tried it last night after coming home from an exhausting day and
 running a thousand errands with a fussy baby crying in the
backseat.  I needed food fast for my little family.
It was AWESOME.

PS...I have a bag full of VHS home videos I am looking to transfer
to DVD's...anyone know a good place where I can do that??
www.nieniedialogues.com
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites