Friday, November 30, 2012

Mr. Nielson's birthday post wrap-up

Yesterday was Mr. Nielson's 34th birthday.
It was a good day for him...I think, I hope...(right honey?)
That morning we got the children off to school and then together went to 
my wonderful yoga instructors studio where I lead a nice hour long session.
It was just me and Mr. Nielson.
It was romantic and very sweet.
Later that evening, I stole him away to go to dinner and a movie.
Our favorite date.
{Thanks to Matt and Katy (and Baloy, Lindsay, Harriet, and Bake) for babysitting!!!}
One of our favorite places to eat is Communal in Provo.
After our meal we usually take pictures of each other with our
cell phones at the same time.  Its awesome.
(see below)
I love you Christian Mark Nielson.

Our weekend includes:
*2 birthday parties for Claire
*Tithing settlement
*Ward Christmas Party
*Birthday party for Nicholas
*Few more Christmas decoration touches around the house
*Visiting teaching 
*Christmas lights drive tour begins
*First Presidency Christmas devotional
 *Pizza and movie night with the children
*Make eggnog pancakes with Jane
*Attend the baby blessing of my cousin's newest daughter- Stephanie
 * * * * * * * * * * * *
 A sweet friend told me about this wonderful cause to help children with Cystic Fibrosis.
Be an Angel this weekend and support. 
 My friend Patsy will be there selling her wonderful "boo boo cream" 
 I used this magical cream after my accident to help calm and sooth my sores. 
 Its pretty amazing stuff.
Spiritual Enlightenment HERE
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites