Thursday, November 15, 2012

I feel thankful today.

I am preparing for Thanksgiving.  
We are headed to St. Louis to be with my parents for the holiday.
My children are so very excited and have talked about going 
everyday since we bought the tickets.
This year, I have so many things to be thankful for.
I am a lucky woman with such a blessed life.
 Like tonight for example, when we did homework around 
a cozy fire in the fireplace.  Or when we all admired baby Charlotte try and crawl. 
We have been listing to She and Him Christmas...one of my favorites.
Tomorrow I am so excited to share a video with you.
My favorite ski resort, Sundance has put in a new lift...so excited about it.
I have the scoop.
* * * * *
Have you seen The Vintage Pearl's beautiful Christmas ornaments?
I am excited to add the vintage wreath ornament to my Christmas tree this year- 
It is so charming and has all my children's names on it.
To order your Christmas keepsake, go HERE






Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites