Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmastime is here/Mindy Gledhill concert


 I spent ALL day today getting the house decorated for Christmas.
I loved every minute of it.
Charlotte played in her high chair gnawing on a banana most of the time.
I listened to a sorts of Christmas music from Johnny Mathis to Jimmy Eat World.
Nicholas came home from Kindergarten and helped me light the tree.
We finished just in time to see the other children walking home from school.
You should have seen the smiles on each of their faces
 (including Nicholas who loves to surprise his older siblings)
when they saw the decorated house and tree lights, they were thrilled.
One large fresh pinon for the living room and one small evergreen flocked for the dinning room.
 {Getting out the decorations....my vintage Christmas balls}
 

 {My living room and kitchen was a dump for a few hours}
 All done, goodnight.

!!!!Attention all you Mindy Gledhill fans!!!!

Mindy is preforming her amazing Christmas Concert
Friday, Nov. 30th 
Early Show 6:30 p.m.
Late Show 9:00 p.m.
 
Remember last year? 
 
Tomorrow is my sweet husbands birthday!!!!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites