Monday, November 12, 2012

And you thought Halloween was over....

 
I hope your week was wonderful.
We had a nice quiet week enjoying the huge storm that hit my town.
I was cozy and warm and so thankful for that.
Still bummed about the election though.  I fear I will be disappointed for awhile.
I did come across this article and thought it was awesome.
I have to finish blogging about Halloween. 
 Since it is my favorite holiday, and the amazing Justin Hackworth came over to 
photograph my children, I really feel like I need to share.
The day was beautiful.  Warm and sunny. It was perfect.
Mr. Nielson carved pumpkins with the children while inside I made the 
traditional vegetable soup in pumpkin bread bowls before we set out trick-or-treating.
Trick-or-treating lasted a few hours.  We came home and showered the children and 
Mr. Nielson and I watched a scary movie, which wasn't scary at all, in fact I fell asleep.
 
 

Happy Halloween 2012!!
Goodbye till next year Halloween!

Upcoming events to be aware of this week:

Lighting of the Riverwoods

Date: 16 November - 6pm-9pm Location: The Shops at Riverwoods
Join and Santa Claus and musical guests Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, Shannon Engemann, Sam Schultz, Mayor John Curtis, Children's Chorus, 6 Miles Ahead, the Hale Center Carolers, and more! Enjoy holiday festivities including:
-ice sculptures
-face painting
-warm treats
-carriage rides
- 4 million twinkling lights, doubled from last year! 
Join the thousands that have made this a holiday tradition.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites