Friday, October 05, 2012

Weekend plans, General Conference


Happy Weekend!
This is one of my favorite weekends of the year!
Its when my family- and the members of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
 all over the world watch or listen to the 
for viewing channels and times go here.
I invite you to join us in listing to the true living Prophet of the world today.
It will be amazing-as it always is.
You don't have to be a Mormon to listen.

On Saturday evening, while Mr. Nielson and his father Boss Nielson
attend the Priesthood session of conference,
I will be across the street at Desert Book at a book signing for my
newly released memoir: "Heaven is Here"
Address: 45 W SOUTH TEMPLE
SALT LAKE CITY, UT  84101
801-328-8191
{Photos by Justin Hackworth}
So, ladies, if you are looking for something to do, meet me there.

Other good reads:
Why do we need Prophets? HERE 
Meet today's Prophet's and Apostles HERE 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Just a little reminder about the Madsen Bike Rally
Saturday, October 27th 11:00am

**Enter to win a new 2013 Madsen Cargo bike.  Enter to win:
 nieandmadsen@yahoo.com**
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites