Monday, July 09, 2012

4th of July week-sailing

{Linds and I did a lot of nursing and shielding the babies from the sun...
check out the huge fire in the background}

Wow, what a week I had!
I have enjoyed a week of color, freedom, happiness, exhaustion,
family, my children, friends, sailing, fireworks,
parade, and food...good food.

We reunited our little families and were the "Jonesons" again.
{In fact, I think Spencer in a heart-felt prayer over dinner asked
that the Jonesons be safe...its a done deal, we will forever be the Jonesons}

Nielson family + Jones family = Jonesons.

Enjoy the next week on my blog as I post about my 4th of July week:


{Lindsday and Spencer}

{Lottie and baby R snooze on the boat}


We sailed in Rockport reservoir (near Park City)
and of course our favorite Utah Lake.
The children went swimming in the cold water, Lindsay and I chatted and nursed
while discussing spiritual things.
Mr. Nielson and Spencer supervised the other little monkeys.

{The view from the lake; one of Utah's many wildfires this summer}



{Couples in love}




Day two tomorrow...

PS...thank you to everyone who has read or reading my book.
Your kind and genuine words mean so much to me.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites