Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Countdown until my book: Day 3


{The following photos were taken for my book cover
All photos taken beautifully by Justin Hackworth}


This week, all week I am going to be posting something about my new book: Heaven is Here
out April 3rd in bookstores everywhere.



Thank you to all who purchased my book on Barnes and Noble.
It was pretty awesome to see how well it did. I feel so blessed!





This morning, I got this letter from my publisher Christine:

Stephanie—

Well, you’re officially as popular as the Hunger Games! At least on B&N.com the last couple of days. It’s been so exciting to see the pre-orders come in

. I just got out of a meeting where we re-capped the publication plans and looked at the total pre-order numbers and to say that it’s all encouraging would be an understatement. I can’t believe we have less than a week to go before the OSD (and baby!!!) Hopefully, your readers will be as excited by all this momentum as we are and continue to buy the book and spread the word this week and next.

That should put us in a good position to hit the list! Fingers crossed.

You deserve it, Stephanie. I want this book to be a mega success because I genuinely believe it will touch so many people, but also because you’ve worked so hard. I’ve not written a book or had a baby, but I understand both of those to be very difficult tasks. Oh, but the sweet reward! Next week will be a big week on so many fronts. It’s been amazing to be on this ride with you and a joy and privilege to be your editor. As we reach the home stretch here, (and in case you go into labor any minute now!) I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind you of that.

You’ve inspired me, and the team here at Hyperion and we’re just at the beginning.

So much more to come. The kick off this weekend with your family and friends will be so wonderful. I only wish I could be there.

xo C

Thanks Christine!




**Also, for those of you who interested in entering
the Motherhood Essay contest (go here)
Saturday, March 31st is the last day you can submit.
{motherhoodisessay@gmail.com}
Thanks for everyone who entered- I am so excited to read them.***


You can pre-order my book
here on Amazon or here on Barnes and Noble,
and now on iTunes.
Your pre-ordered book will arrive on your doorstep on April 3rd.
My book is also available through nook and kindle.
AND, audio (read by yours truly) is also for sale as well.
*****

A special note to my friends in Arizona:
I have wonderful and delicious news.
The Grand Opening of the Sweet Tooth Fairy gourmet bake shop in Scottsdale is THIS WEEKEND.
For the past 3 years, you're heard about and seen their beautiful and scrumptious treats and
now you get to experience it for yourselves.
If you see my friend Megan, please say hello and let her know that I sent you.
Oh, and eat a VaNIElla cupcake for me!
Details:
what: Grand Opening of The Sweet Tooth Fairy in Scottsdale
when: Friday March 30th 10:30am - 10pm & Saturday March 31 10:30am - 10pm
where: 15425 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(near Jimmy Johns, Five Guys, and Chipotle)

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites