Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Summer images/plastic plans


{me last summer}

Today I visited with Dr J. He is my plastic surgeon and is pretty much a genius.
We discussed ways to fix my burned nose and lips. Since they were burned so severely, it restricts my breathing-It is ruff and annoying.
I am so amazed at what Dr. J has proposed to do.
I don't want to go through more surgery, recovery and all that jazz.
I should be used to it by now, but it is still hard and frustrating.

We decided that after I am done nursing peanut I will begin the process. Oh man.
Dr. J is also going to utilize my tummy skin (think hunchie) to use after lil peanut is born.
The skin will then go to cover the burned parts on my stomach. No more burned tummy!!!
Pretty amazing.
I am not sure if I have told you the plan yet or not, but I there it is in a nut shell.
I will keep you posted.

{I am going to ask Dr. J if he will guest blog here and explain the plan.
I want you to understand becuase it is amazing what our bodies can do.
We are absolutely amazing and have amazing doctors to make life livable
and happy again.}
{will you DR J?}

FYI:
All you facebookers, I am renovating my facebook page- it will now become my authors page for my book, so anyone can be my pal, {no more limit on friends} Be on the lookout for updates about my new book etc.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites