Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful for...

{It is Mr. Nielson's 33rd birthday today!!!!, post tomorrow.
I love you My Mr. Nielson- We are going to have to much fun today}
* * * * *

Thanksgiving for the Nielson family was at the homestead in Mesa, Arizona.
The weather was pretty much amazing.
The feast was plentiful.
The company was the best part.

I am in awe of my in-laws (Boss Nielson and Grandmary}
They have such amazing, talented, and spiritual children.
I am honored to be a called a Nielson.



{Thanksgiving dress}

{The children's table}



{Thanks to Liz who made the darnedest cutest place settings.}


{Table set for 60?}



Thank you to The Sweet Tooth Fairy for the
delicious pies, cookies, cupcakes and cakebites.
{The cakebites are a perfect gift, not only are they packaged gorgeously, they taste divine!}
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites