Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Goodbye Halloween.

I took down my Halloween decorations today.
Guess what-while I did that, it was sleeting (snowing, raining)
and I was listening to Christmas music.
I am not ashamed. I also planted all my amaryllis' and paperwhites.
Bring on the holidays!
*****
Yesterday I showed photos of my family on Halloween taken by the talented Justin Hackworth.
Remember when I blogged about the wedding giveaway Justin offered?
Anthony and Ashley won, got married, and had beautiful wedding photos.
Here are a few favorite photos of that beautiful wedding.
You can see more on Justin's blog here.
Are you getting married? Justin is just a e-mail away. He is pretty amazing.


*****
My newest necklace from The Vintage Pearl here.
Proudly wearing!!
{That is a tiny gold "5"- for my Nielson broad.}

*****
Do you live in the St. Louis area? Do you like to run?
Do you like to run and help families? Check out this 5k
which will benefit a family in need.
*****
Pray for good weather for our 2nd annual Madsen Bike Rally!
Have you entered your name in the drawing for a 2012 Madsen bucket bike?
you can at NieandMadsen@yahoo.com


I finally got some Maternity clothes. Things were feeling a bit tight.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites