Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Peanut is a....



Baby girl!!
Nielson #5, aka Little Peanut, is another little Girl!!
We are thrilled!

Today I finally weeded.
FINALLY.
The weeds were staring at me every day since I became sick and pregnant
all those months ago!
Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, and then it might snow,
and then I REALLY won't want to weed.
I felt pretty good because I was moving.
My body extends and stretches as best it can, but it's oftentimes
painful, BUT I am so proud of this body of mine!
I still can't believe just how much I have done and how far I have come.
Our bodies are absolutely beautiful and astounding.
I am so grateful to a loving God who created us.
That thought consumed my mind all day.
That, and the fact that I promised my children a trip to Target
to look for Halloween costumes.
But low and behold, look who I ran into...


This guy is Mr. Jimmer Fredette, who is a Provo hero, played basketball
for BYU and was just drafted to the Sacramento Kings.
I met his very lovely fiance as well.
Congratulations to the Fredettes!
****
Then baby girl Little Peanut was giving me severe
nausea, and I was done. I can only take so much of Target.
Guess who forgot her wallet?
Guess who drove all the way home to get it?
Me.
Me is very tired now.



Bookmark and Share