Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 years of miracles...and counting.


Do you know what today is?
Did you know that for me, today is a special day?
Do you know why?

Three years ago my life changed.
It changed beyond recognition.
Three years ago I was in my airplane accident that scarred Mr. Nielson and I
and killed our good friend and pilot Doug.

These three years haven't been easy.
In fact, most of those days I felt like I was in hell.
But today couldn't be further away.

Today, three years later, I am changing-physically, and emotionally.
My children are thriving and growing strong.
Our belief in God's plan for us is enhanced.
And to top it all off, I am pregnant.
Yes, you heard me...pregnant!!!!!
Miracles happen, I am one, my husband is one, and together we have made one.

I am so excited I can barely keep my lunch down...literally!
Welcome to the world baby Nielson #5!!

**Looking back**
August 16, 2008
August 16, 2009, here too.
August 16, 2010, here too.

Mr. Nielson and I will be speaking at the Seventh Annual Burn Care Symposium
For more information, go here.

Also, A very happy birthday to my sweet sister in law Megan!!
And, thanks to Jamie who took the wonderful peeps treats at the Maricopa Burn Center!!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites