Friday, May 21, 2010

Here and There

My sweetheart is back. After a 14 hour surgery she is exhausted. But everything went well and her scarred neck has been replaced thanks to a friendly organ donor we used to know as "hunchie"...who is now gone.


(Here...)

Dr. L showed me pics of the surgery and I am speechless at the skill and technique of these physicians, and by the majesty of God's human body. It is a beautiful thing...absolutely beautiful.
Today is a day of thanksgiving: thanks to you for your faith and prayers, thanks to good doctors/nurses, thanks to family and friends in times of crisis.


(...There)

I am most of all thankful to be in the same room with my sweetheart again, to be able to talk to her, see her pretty eyes, listen to her soft voice, and hear her sweet words.
We made it to the weekend...couldn't have done it without you.

Love, Christian
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites