Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We call him Hunchie


(for you vance, we will call him hunchie)

Today has been hard.

My legs hurt.
My feet are swollen-think cabbage patch doll feet.
My back aches.
and
I am grumpy.

Mr. Nielson (bless his heart) shower's me everyday, and today he was extra gentle because I was awfully weepy. My back hurts so much. Yesterday I went to get my hunchback (shall we name him hunchie) blown up with more saline. Dr. Jensen's wife sent me a necklace-I wore it all day yesterday. It is of me and Mr. Nielson kissing-in happier days.

I love all the support given to me!!! It is making this whole ordeal much easier.
My wish came true yesterday when I got home from the hospital and there on the front porch were a bag full of sweet cake oreo's...wow wow wow. Hold the phone! I was so excited!

Things I am thankful for today:
Target large flannel shirts
Hot showers
Kristin A--i love the basket
Mail
Valentines Day is coming
GrandMary's sweet rolls.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites