Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Member since 2009



Last Saturday, my first-born, my first daughter was baptized

and confirmed a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints
-by her father- (Mr. Nielson)
It was awesome.





This face, oh this fantastic face!
It brightens my day and reminds me why my life continued forward.
Why did I choose to stay on this planet. Well, your looking at it.


Some of the group at church after Claire's baptism.
Then we farmed out the other children and took Claire to Sundance with both of her grandparents for lunch.







Something special has happened to this little girl.
And she can feel it!



notes:
Our headbands were made by Ban.do.
I will be keeping Claire's headband (and dress) tucked away for Jane.

Claire's necklace was made by Erin at The Vintage Pearl.

Also, I am giving away a HP TouchSmart computer.
The contest will be held today until Dec 24th.
Go here to check it out!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites