Thursday, March 26, 2009

Silhouette time.

I always make new family silhouettes every year on the first day of April. The first day of April is vastly approaching. Despite that my hands don't do much at all I can't lift my camera to create the image and my silhouette has changed. A lot.

I am really hesitant to make one for me, I know I will hate it.

Mr. Nielson is lucky, he has a good side
(if you call that lucky) only one side of his face burned and the other perfect. I think this year we will skip us. It's the children who change so much anyway. Nicholas still has a bigger head than Ollie and Ollie still has a large forehead. Jane has longer hair while Claire has chopped her locks. Life still moves on, and aren't we grateful for that?

Each day I improve more and more. I am using my hands better and my knees bend.
I cleared off the counter tonight-only because Mr. N hates wiping the counter down.
He'd do anything, anything than take a damp cloth and wipe down the table or counter.
We all pick our fights.

Today I actually picked up Gigs out of his highchair and placed him on the ground...I did it! That takes a lot of guns, which apparently I am getting. I'm still in search for some good quality junk for the trunk. No such luck...yet!!

Well, it's a weekend. I am glad. It means life slows down a bit. We will most likely eat out and watch movies.

*****************************

Dear Aunt Karen,
Sorry I missed your call. Yes I would love to pack the family in the car
(I hate flying, remember) and drive to you and stay. How does August sound?

Love your niece,
Stephanie Aurora
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites