Sunday, November 02, 2008

Re-Posted: Perfect Day

First, I need for you to know that my family is praying for you and your entire family. We know the power of prayer and we believe in it. I also wanted to write you with my favorite NieNie post, Perfect Day.

Stephanie's blog came into my life at the perfect time. My husband and I gave birth to a little girl, Adali Grace, this past March. She was born 3 months early and had to fight to survive. She is now a happy 6 month old. I recently began to struggle with letting go of my anxiety about her progress. I found myself worrying so much about what she wasn't doing that I was forgetting to stop and enjoy what she was doing. Through Stephanie's blog I have been able to let go of so much of my fear and realize how truly blessed I am to have a daughter that once had to fight to survive that is now thriving. I now cherish lazy days with her and my husband. I now relish the times that she looks at me just like Mr. Nicholas is looking at Stephanie in this post. I thank Stephanie for helping me realize what is truly important in our children and in our lives.

I pray that Stephanie gets to enjoy "those perfect days" again soon.

Much love being sent your way,

Jamie Antisdel (& Adali Grace)


One of those days where I lay on my bed
(while other three children
miraculously are napping...at the same time)
and nursed my adorable 6 month old blob of love while the mulberry tree (sparrows nest included)out my window rustled in the wind.



One of those days that reminded me why I love being a mother.
One of those days that reminded me of happy times.
One of those days that created another happy memory,
kinda like last night when
Mr. Nielson and I went to yoga together and I just melted with love for him.
He was so cute doing the poses and
winking at me in downward dog.
Look at this picture.
I even have freakin pony tails. Hot dog! That has never happened to me-seriously.
One perfect day down, millions more to go.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites